We are excited to offer you American Red Cross Blended Learning training. Blended learning combines online learning with on-site skills sessions where you will practice skills and demonstrate competency. Please plan to complete the online lessons of your training BEFORE August 8th, 2:00 pm. Please follow the registration process outlined below to gain access to the online portion:
- Click here https://classes.redcross.org/R/class000000007959704/05280LACA.
- If it does not open from clicking on it, copy and paste it into your browser
- If you do not already have an account, you will need to create one – click the “New User” link and complete the information for the account – please make note of your username and password for future access to the online content.
- The next step will be to click “Confirm.”
- You will be asked to select a Payment You will be asked to select a Payment. From the drop-down menu, select Credit Card as the method of payment. Enter your credit card information and click “Submit”.
- If you have been provided with a coupon code, enter it in the field title “Coupon Code”. Valid coupon codes will automatically adjust the final registration fee.
- You are now enrolled. You may launch the content immediately by clicking the “Go To My Enrollments” button, then click the “Launch” link next to the appropriate course. Or, you may log in at a later time.
- To log in at a later time:
- Click http://classes.redcross.org
- Enter your username and password.
- Go to the “My Learning” tab and the “My Enrollments” page will be displayed.
- Select the “Launch” link for the appropriate course to view and take the content.
If you need assistance accessing the online session, please contact the American Red Cross Training Support Center at 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767), select the option for Health & Safety Training.
Please let me know if you have questions or concerns.